WHAT: Common assembly of the Muskogee Public Works and Finance committees.
WHEN: 5:30 p.m. Monday.
WHERE: Town Council Chambers, 3rd ground, Muskogee Municipal Construction, 229 W. Okmulgee Ave.
ON TV: Broadcast survive Suddenlink Channel 14.
INFORMATION: Those that want to cope with councilors right through the assembly will have to check in a minimum of 15 mins sooner than the assembly starts.
PUBLIC WORKS AGENDA
• Public Works Committee mins of Oct. 15 assembly.
• Initial and Ultimate Plat of Lopez Addition, consisting of 1 lot on 2.Five acres typically recognized as being positioned at the east facet of Gulick Side road, south of Smith Ferry Highway.
• Record from Founders’ Position Historic District relating to strategic plan.
• Replace for Oklahoma Water Assets Board mortgage sewer initiatives, offering path to group of workers.
• Annual record for Commercial Pretreatment Program Efficiency Abstract.
• Finance Committee mins of Oct. 15 assembly.
• Claims for all town departments from Oct. 11 thru Oct. 31.
• Request from Town of Muskogee Basis to rent Luton & Co. PLLC as impartial auditors.
• Acquire of 1 Kubota Cab Excavator with equipment from Stewart Martin Kubota within the quantity of $63,375 in keeping with state contract.
• Acceptance of design products and services proposal from GH2 Architects for the Hatbox Hangar Enhancements Mission as beneficial via group of workers.
• Ultimate fee to H&G Paving for the Hatbox Path Loop within the quantity of $20,769.13 as beneficial via group of workers and Making plans Design Team.
• Acquire of 1 2019 Chevrolet Tahoe four wheel drive from Vance Fleet Services and products within the quantity of $38,186 in keeping with state contract for the Muskogee Fireplace Division.
• Convening a public listening to and bearing in mind approval of Ordinance No. 4057-A, remaining the10-foot software easement mendacity within the SE1/4, SW1/4, Segment 18, Township 15 North, Vary 19 East, and authorizing town to organize, report and execute all paperwork essential to facilitate the everlasting closure of mentioned easement.
• Appointment of Melony Carey to serve a two-year time period at the Benefit Machine Board to function an Exchange Impartial Consultant starting on Nov. 1.